You and your peers are busy this time of year. If you’re looking for ways to keep attendance and participation up in your local YPN, here are some ideas for creating fun, educational, and meaningful events.
1. The spring market is on fire…but that can come with questions and concerns. Take a cue from the Greater Philadelphia Association of REALTORS® YPN and host a forum covering current market trends and insights for real estate pros in your area.
2. Get into the nitty gritty. Assemble an event focused on a specific business topic, such as the Pensacola Association of REALTORS® YPN’s recent sellers panel.
3. Pitch a new networking idea. Baseball season is back in full swing. The Lake & Geauga Area Association of REALTORS® in Ohio recently hosted a viewing party.
4. Get appy with it. Appy Hours are always a solid way to share business ideas and opinions on the latest and greatest mobile apps. Look how much fun the folks in the Greater San Antonio YPN are having.
5. Make advocacy your YPN’s priority. Many REALTOR® associations and YPN groups coordinate state legislature visits in the spring to advocate for real estate and homeownership issues — the Portland Metro Association of REALTORS® is just one examples. Make sure your network is on board, or set date on your calendar.